ARE YOU GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR THERMAL PRINTHEADS?
- Clean your printheads every time you replace a ribbon or paper roll.
- Verify that you’re using the recommended heat and darkness settings.
- Purchase ribbon that’s slightly larger than the print area you intend to cover, to help ensure better printhead lubrication.
- Keep an eye out for printer and server alerts, and address them quickly whenever they come up.
- Regularly clear your media, ribbon, and label-available sensors using compressed air.
- Clean the interior of the printer often, including the platen rollers and your snap plate.
- Be sure to clean the exterior of the printer regularly as well, and always with a lint-free cloth.
- Test for burnt-out elements occasionally by running a pause test.
Taking all of the steps listed above will ensure that your printheads function properly and last as long as possible, but they still take time that we know you’d rather spend on your core business. Reach out to us today to learn about our comprehensive, competitive service agreements, and let our nationwide network of expert technicians handle all of the routine maintenance your devices need!
OR, LET US TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING!
TDS OFFERS SERVICE AGREEMENTS, SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO.
- Nationwide coverage
- Next-business-day service
- Includes all non-consumable parts, labor, and travel time*
- Includes one preventative maintenance visit per year